October 3, 2008

Debate 2

I feel bad writing this because I don't want to offend the good men and women who provide in-flight service on our nation's passenger planes.

But while watching Ms. Palin last night, I kept thinking that flight attendant would be a good next job for her.

Also, anyone else enjoy hearing her relay that McCain's world view "says that America is a nation of exceptionalism"? Really, exceptionalism? Well, I guess that was better than her "shout-out" to Gladys Wood Elementary School, establishing a new high watermark for the use of hip street lingo during a nationally televised political debate. (Full transcript here.) Oh, Dan Quayle, how I miss your command of the English language.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eo- you're OBNOXIOUS. (right on, but obnoxious none-the-less)