May 1, 2009

Save me a seat!

It might just be because I'm looking for an excuse to post one more link to the all-time greatest T-shirt in the history of ever*... but I saw this headline about a very prominent soon-to-be-vacant seat and I'm wondering if anyone has thought about getting the well-coifed ex-governor of Illinois to take care of filling it. I think Mr. Blagojevich has some time on his hands and I'm sure he'd get top dollar for it.

* Come on, people. Pony up a few bucks and get one for yourself or a loved one. It's the perfect Mother's Day gift!

- - - -

Thanks for visiting! Don't be shy about leaving a comment (click the word "Comments" below) - we love comments - or joining the fast-growing ranks of SFTC followers. Just click the "Follow" button in the right sidebar. Google makes the rest easy.

1 comment:

bugs said...

have you no shame?