November 12, 2008

A rockin' good time

I'm not sure that this is how I want to spend even a few minutes of my birthday tomorrow*. Maybe if I think of it as a geology festival, rather than a disaster drill, it'll seem a little better.

On the other hand, the ... uh ... geology festival comes with fun games and activities like this one, so I guess it can't be all bad. I got 10 out of 14 on my first try. Would have done better but the room started shaking and I got distracted.

Give it a shot and post your score in the comments. I want to know if you actually think you'd duct tape your remote control to the furniture to prevent it from smacking you in the head in case of a quake.


* Subtle, right?

4 comments:

DGB said...

I sit under my office desk and shake every day. I don't see what the big deal is.

Happy birthday!

Your escalator operator said...

Ha! I like that. Thanks, DGB!

Anonymous said...

MOVE EAST ALREADY...stop your whining, old man.

Loree said...

AGGGHHH! I missed your birthday. I suck. Happy belated birthday. I hope you went to Starbucks and had a chai.