February 18, 2009

Sharp observation

I don't really care that A-Rod took steroids for "three years" because now it sort of seems like every baseball player who hit more than 40 home runs in a year during the 90s was taking steroids.

It also doesn't bother me that A-Rod has come across like a moron for the last few weeks because he doesn't get paid to be a genius. He gets paid to hit the crap out of baseballs, which he's very good at.

I did, however, like one thing in particular that he said during yesterday's news conference in Tampa: "I knew we weren't taking Tic Tacs." Sure, that makes sense. I don't think they even make Tic Tacs that you can inject in your ass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

but seriously - how many times did he say "stupid"? my eldest would have LOVED that interview.

yummy - tic tacs up the ass. lovely thought.

Anonymous said...

Hey monkey.