June 6, 2008

Now we're getting somewhere ... YEAH!

From today's New York Times:

"As Mrs. Clinton prepared to formally endorse his candidacy on Saturday, Mr. Obama said the Democratic National Committee would no longer accept donations from federal lobbyists or political action committees. He said he would keep Howard Dean as the national chairman, but was deploying his own advisers to oversee party operations."

Just thought the italicized portion was very cool news and a step in the right direction. That's all. Since this is my 79th post, I really have nothing funny to add. Except that every time I read about Howard Dean, I pause to recall that he was, just four years ago, thought to be a legit presidential candidate. And then I smile and remind myself: "Oh yeah, he did this."

No comments: